SOLD: 6189 Shadygrove Drive, Cupertino
6189 Shadygrove Drive, Cupertino
All you have to do is go inside…
…and be thoroughly impressed with what you see and feel. It begins at the entry and continues throughout the home. First the aggregate driveway, then the Vermont mottled slate entry which continues throughout the traffic areas, grass cloth wall coverings, cork flooring, mahogany paneling, stainless steel appliances, wool Berber carpeting — and much, much more. They all combine beautifully to make this classic Eichler a literal “one-of-a-kind”, comfortable, and expanded home.
The enlarged family room/kitchen – a “great room” in today’s lexicon with its custom cherrywood cabinetry – becomes a gathering place during information family times any time of the day. The more formal living room is nearby, overlooking a gorgeous rear garden.
The significantly expanded master-bedroom suite will bring “oohs” and “ahhs”. Gorgeous maple cabinetry, “his and hers” closet space and vanities, and views to enjoy the rear gardens and landscaping, grace this private area of the home.
*House – 1625 SF
*Lot – 5600SF
3 Bedrooms, with master enlarged, 2 updated baths and full 2-car garage.
Expanded family room, and a perfectly marvelous selection of materials used in the upgrades.
Schools: Sedgwick Elementary, Hyde Middle School, Cupertino High School – all within walking distance.
Inspections performed: Property Inspection by Real Estate Inspection Group, Pest Control (termite) by Sunray Pest Control, Radiant Heat by William Lipp
Hydronics, Roof Inspection by Roos Systems Analysist, Escrow opened at First American Title – #1607723
***Disclosure / Inspection packets available from Broker.
Features and Amenities:
- Euro-style kitchen with stainless steel Thermador gas range, stainless Amana refrigerator/freezer, stainless sink and GE1130 dishwasher.
- Halogen lighting fixtures in entry-way, and track lighting above kitchen.
- Custom cabinetry in the family room/kitchen, hall bathroom, and master bedroom/bathroom
area was fabricated by John Burt, a well-known woodworker.
- Hall/guest bathroom in bathroom wing features the Burt cabinetry, Kohler Vessel sink and
limestone tile – all special and elegant treatments.
- Vinyl wall coverings are placed in bathroom/dressing room areas to guard against moisture effects.
- Eight skylights placed strategically throughout the home enhance its open and bright feel. Certain bedroom wing windows are double-paned.
- “His and Her” vanities and dressing areas highlight the Master Bedroom Suite, and provide the privacy everybody likes.
- Gorgeous, mature landscaping and trees, including Crape Myrtle, weeping crabapple, Purple robed Locust, prolific Meyer Lemon, Kumquat and a producing herb garden including Rosemary, Bay, Chives, Tarragon, et al.
List Price $797,000 Sale Price $810,000
Categories: Sold in Cupertino